Laguna Beach cabinet refacing and remodeling
and we did a little research on the roots of your city. The Original Cabinet Experts dba is a California registered and licensed general contractors. Established in 1995, The Original Cabinet Experts has become one of the largest and most trusted home renovating companies in Southern California. We are a family owned and operated company.. Our goal is to consistently produce high quality products to the satisfaction of our customers, We strive for perfection and nothing less. We take our work seriously, and are fully aware that customer loyalty can only be obtained through honest, professional hard work. By employing only the most qualified designers, fabricators and installers you are guaranteed the best possible outcome every time.
cabinet replacement, cabinet reface and cabinet remodeling
Laguna Beach was the habitation site of a prehistoric paleoindian civilization. In 1933, the first fossilized skull of a paleoindian found in California was uncovered during construction on St. Ann's Drive. Known as "Laguna Woman", the skull was originally radiocarbon dated to more than 17,000 however, revised measurements suggest it originated during the Holocene era 11,700 years before present. Subsequent research has found several prehistoric encampment sites in the area.
Historically, the indigenous people of the Laguna Beach area were the Tongva. Aliso Creek served as a territorial boundary between Gabrieleno and Juaneno groups, named by Spanish missionaries who first encountered them in the 1500s. The area of Laguna Canyon was named on an 1841 Mexican land grant map as Cañada de las Lagunas (English:Glen of the Lagoons). After the Mexican-American War ended in 1848, the area of Alta California was ceded to the United States. The treaty provided that Mexican land grants be honored and Rancho San Joaquin, which included north Laguna Beach, was granted to José Antonio Andres Sepúlveda. Following a drought in 1864, Sepúlveda sold the property to James Irvine. The majority of Laguna Beach was one of the few parcels of coastal land in Southern California that was never included in any Mexican land grant.